Ending Your Studies at De Anza

If you're an F-1 Visa student and you are completing your studies or decide to leave De Anza College at any time, you must notify the ISP office by submitting an Exit Form. You'll find the Exit Form on the ISP Student Forms webpage.

Consult the Transfer-Out Checklist

Before Submitting the Form

  • If you are transferring to another institution, you must be fully admitted by the school or university where you intend to transfer. "Conditional admission" is not sufficient.
  • Please do not submit the exit form if you are still waiting for the admission decision from another school or university.
  • If you do not meet the conditions specified by the new school, they could rescind your admission. 

Submit These Documents

Please submit the following documents to your assigned immigration adviser if you are

  • Transferring to another institution  
      • Completed Exit Form
      • Acceptance letter
      • Transfer Form (only if you were given one from the school)    
  • Leaving De Anza without completing your program goal
      • Completed Exit Form
      • Copy of airline ticket 
  • Leaving De Anza after earning a degree
      • Completed Exit Form
      • Copy of degree application or DegreenWorks audit
      • Copy of airline ticket if you are leaving or have left the United States

Your Immigration Adviser  

Advisers are assigned by the first letter of your last (family) name:

Back to Top