Students attending on an F-1 visa must pay their tuition and fees by the second Friday
of each quarter – except for summer session, when payment is due at the time you
- You can pay online through MyPortal, by mailing a check, or in person at the Cashier's Office – across the hall from the Bookstore in the Registration & Student Services Building.
- International Payments - Flywire: De Anza has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely pay
your tuition in your own currency using local payment methods, including bank transfer,
debit/credit cards, or other local payment options depending on your country.
How to Pay Using Flywire:
- Log into MyPortal to access your bill.
- Click the “Apps” tab and choose the “International Payments – Flywire” icon.
- Choose your country from the list and follow the instructions to submit your payment.
**Important reminder: you will not be able to pay for your bill until you have registered for classes and you cannot prepay for future charges. Please allow 2 business days for your payment to post to your account. Options include bank transfer, debit/credit cards, e-wallets, or other local payment
options depending on your country. (include screenshot of the button from MyPortal) Payment Support: Flywire offers 24X7, multilingual customer support via live chat and email at help.flywire.com, or by local and international phone numbers at flywire.com/company/call-us If you did not use Flywire as your payment method, and you have questions, please
contact the De Anza Cashier's Office.
- De Anza does not accept wire transfers for payment.