DSPS Online Tutoring
Tutoring will be offered online until further notice. Check the tutoring scheduling for remote and in-person times. Tutoring during Finals Week will be by appointment only. For frequently asked questions, please visit the important information provided for students and faculty.
For questions about tutoring, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DSPS will verify your eligibility and reply with information on how to proceed.
To request materials in an alternate format, send email to Deborah Armstrong at email@example.com or by phone at 408.864.5815.
Our Tutors and Course Subjects
- Boo Fuqua: all levels of math, chemistry and microbiology
- Donna Cale: all levels of math through 212, study skills, reading, writing, concepts and comprehension
- Addy Garg: all Levels of algebra, calculus, all English/Language Arts/reading & writing courses, study and test taking strategies
- Yume Kim: all English/Language Arts courses and reading/writing related assignments, including Humanities and Social Sciences
Additional Tutoring From SSC
Students can also visit the Student Success Center (SSC) for remote tutoring assistance.
Here's how to sign up with for SSC tutoring:
- Visit the Student Success Center webpage and click the yellow button to enroll in their online tutoring through the Canvas system.
- Once you are enrolled in Canvas, you can click on the Modules to choose the SSC area for your course.
- If you need help with Canvas, please visit the Online Education Center's Canvas Help webpage.