Want a Little Extra Support?
De Anza has great programs, courses and counselors to provide extra support as you work toward your academic goals. Use this webpage to learn more about these resources.
Click the following links to
- Find the right counselor for you: Several programs and divisions have their own counselors, or you can visit the General Counseling and Advising Center
- Join a Learning Community: These are a great way to connect and take classes with a network of supportive classmates, teachers and advisers.
- Get free tutoring from fellow students: The Student Success Center offers peer tutoring and workshops, as well as 24/7 online tutoring services.
Courses for Extra Support
A number of programs offer courses for students who would like to build skills in these areas.
- Counseling – including college and career options, life skills and self-assessment
- Disability Support Services
– including Learning Strategies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English Performance Success
- Library – research skills
- Math Performance Success