Explore Your Talents and Interests
It's OK if you're not sure which major or village is right for you. We can suggest some great ways to identify and explore your talents and interests.
Here are some courses and other resources to assist you. We also encourage you to meet with a counselor in your program or division, or in the General Counseling and Advising Center, to discuss major and career options.
You'll find detailed descriptions of these courses in the college Catalog and the Schedule of Classes
- CLP 5: College Major and Career Options (2 units)
- CLP 7: Self-Assessment (4 units)
- COUN 5: Introduction to College (1 unit)
- HUMA 20: Life Skills for Higher Education (4 units)
Online Tools and Resources
Visit CareerOneStop.org for
- Self-assessment tools
- Career exploration tips
- Job-training information
- Videos and local resources!
Check out Roadtrip Nation to explore careers related to your interests and watch videos of professionals sharing their career journeys!
- Visit roadtripnation.com
- When you create your account, enter DAC19 for the school code