Participants in this program will agree to:
- Meet a minimum of once a quarter with a counselor or academic adviser
- Enroll in the Human Development (HUMA) 20 class within the first two quarters of being accepted into the program.
- Complete a minimum of one program activity per quarter.
- Meet a minimum if two times with a program peer or tutor once a quarter.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six units.
The above criteria will determine eligibility (along with other previously indicated criteria) for early registration.