How to Contact Us
You can contact us by phone or email:
We are not a 24-hour program. For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1
You are welcome to stop by in person to learn about our services or schedule an appointment for a private session with a Mental Health and Wellness Center counselor
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m.- 2:45 p.m.
- Fridays by appointment only, via Zoom.
- RSS 258 – upstairs from the Bookstore in the Registration & Student Services Building
Do you want to meet with a counselor for personal psychological services?
Do you need immediate personal psychological support?
Contact Information for BAPIC
The information below is only for doctoral-level students who are participating in: Bay Area Practicum Information Collaborative (BAPIC). We are only accepting applications from students enrolled in an APA-approved doctoral (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) program.
If you have questions about our training program, site, or application materials, please contact both staff members below:
- Director of Psychological Services - William Firmender, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Doctoral Psychologist in Charge of Clinical Training – Kimberly Lee, Psy.D., email@example.com
Practicum Trainee Information
- Services Provided: individual therapy, group therapy, community outreach, psychoeducation
- Eligibility: P3, P4 or students with at least one year of prior clinical experience in an APA-approved doctoral (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) program
- Time Commitment: 20 hours per week, hours allotted to each activity varies based on trainee’s university’s training requirements and trainee interests
BAPIC Practicum Trainee Information Sheet 2023-2024
Didactic Training Schedule 2021-2022 Practicum Cohort
How To Apply
Qualified applicants may apply by sending the materials below in PDF format to Dr. Firmender at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Lee at email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation in PDF format