Below you'll find a complete list of course descriptions for all classes offered through De Anza's ethnic studies programs. Courses in Native American and Indigenous Studies begin with the letters NAIS.
- Most of these courses will satisfy De Anza's ICS course requirement for an associate degree.
- Any of these seven courses will satisfy the new CSU GE Area F – Ethnic Studies requirement.
- AFAM 10: Introduction to African American Studies
- AFAM 11: Sankofa: Roots of the African American Experience
- ASAM 11: Asian Americans and Racism
- CETH 10: Race, Ethnicity, and Inequality
- CETH 29 (also listed as ADMJ 29): Ethnic Studies, Cultural Pluralism and American Law and Justice
- CHLX 10: Introduction to Chicanx/Latinx Studies
- NAIS 12: Ethnic Studies and the Historical Experiences of Native Americans
Courses Offered By This Department
These listings are drawn from the current college catalog. Some courses may not be offered every quarter or may not be available in the foreseeable future. Contact the academic department to find out when a course will be offered.