Meet Your Counselor!
Counselor and Coordinator, Guardian Scholars Program
Campus Center 132
The Guardian Scholars counselor provides comprehensive services to support current and former foster youth in their educational, career and personal development. To qualify for these services, you should be enrolled in the Guardian Scholars program at De Anza.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, contact Flora Payne by phone or email
- Office phone: 408.864.5323
- Google Voice: 408.634.6534
- Email: email@example.com
If you leave a message, please include your full name, CWID and the best way to get back in touch with you.
- On campus – Monday and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- On Zoom – Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, including tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring possible careers
- And more!
Specialized services include
- Dedicated counselor until you transfer or graduate
- Assistance with creating a plan to stay focused and on track
- Help to explore opportunities and set goals
- Resources to support your success