Celebrate the Arts
You’ll find a wide range of arts, cultural activities and outlets for creative expression at De Anza.
- You can take classes, earn a degree or prepare for a career in the visual arts, music or other performing arts.
- Catch a performance or an exhibition at one of our campus venues.
- Or simply enjoy the many striking works of outdoor art that are scattered around our campus.
(See below for a self-guided tour map and walking directions.)
Watch this video about acclaimed muralist and De Anza alum Sam Rodriguez and the creation of a special commemorative mural titled "Justice, Equity, Peace" for the college's 50th anniversary.
De Anza offers extensive classes and degree programs in the creative arts. Visit the Creative Arts Division webpages to learn more about classes and programs in
The Euphrat Museum of Art
An exhibition space and more, the Euphrat is a place to enjoy visual works by students and community artists, curated around thought-provoking themes.
- The Euphrat also hosts monthly "First Thursday" open-mic poetry nights and provides art education in local schools.
California History Center
Located in a reconstructed national landmark building, the California History Center includes classrooms and the Stocklmeir Library of historic materials.
- The center also has space for art exhibitions and other activities tied to the history and culture of California.
Visual and Performing Arts Center
Performances and lectures are held frequently in this 400-seat showcase theater, located adjacent to the Euphrat Museum at the northeast corner of campus.
- The VPAC offers both an intimate atmosphere and a state-of-the-art sound and projection system.
- For rental information, visit the VPAC facility rental webpage.
Campus Video Tour:
VPAC and Euphrat Museum
Visual & Performing Arts Center
Euphrat Museum of Art
You can see many striking works of art – including murals, sculptures and fountains – in various spots around campus. Click the button below to view a map and directions for a self-guided tour.