Upcoming Events: Winter 2019
Club Day: January 24, 2019
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the Main Quad
- Take the pledge to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault.
- Learn the warning signs of relationship violence and how to help a friend.
- Be a part of the event and get a T shirt (while supplies last).
There is still time. Free Flu shots still available!
- Stop by or call for appointment 408.864.8732
- Lower level of Campus Center (across from College Life Office)
Blood Drive: February 13, 2019, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Conference Room A & B
- Sponsored by Stanford Blood Center
Art with Impact: March 12, 2019
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in Conference Room A & B
- Movies for Mental Health: Join us for free food, short films and discussion.
Chill City: March 21, 2019
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., S Quad (in case of rain, moved to Student Chambers)
- Relax before finals with games and furry friends
Vaccine Walk-In Clinic: April 1-5, 2019, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Student Health Services is open for spring break for immunization consult only
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed
- Licensed provider to assist students requesting immunization clearance including TB screening and testing, MMR, Varicella and Hepatitis B vaccines or blood titers
Basketball Team Shows Strength, Supports #That'sLove
Members of the Men's Basketball team showed their strength by signing the #That'sLove campaign banner – and making their mark against relationship violence.