We Can Help!
Louise Ortiz is the division counselor for Kinesiology majors and student-athletes at De Anza, including those participating in the REACH and FAST programs.
Jovanah Arrington is the Athletics academic adviser and eligibility specialist.
They can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other assistance
- Exploring career options
- Meeting NCAA and NAIA eligibility requirements
- Setting goals and keeping on track
- And more!
Students who aren't in the Athletics or Kinesiology programs can visit the general Counseling and Advising Center or a counselor within their division or program.