Join the Honors Program
Explore. Challenge. Transform. Succeed.
The goal of the De Anza Honors Program is to engage, support, and challenge self-motivated students to pursue a deeper education based on the principles of continuous intellectual growth, critical thinking, service-leadership and academic integrity, thereby enabling them to create opportunities for success in both their personal and professional lives.
The Honors Program is designed to
- Challenge students to achieve their intellectual potential.
- Improve students' critical thinking, writing, and discussion skills.
- Help students understand the connections between disciplines.
- Encourage close interaction among students and with instructors.
- Support timely and appropriate student transfer objectives.
Learn How to Join
Enroll in an Honors course and study at a university level.
- See our current course offerings.