Requirements for International Students
- First, you must be admitted to De Anza through the International Student Programs (ISP) office
- Next, you must pay your tuition and fees
- After that, you will need to complete all required forms via the online Student Health Portal
- Please attend the ISP Orientation to learn more about health requirements, scheduling appointments and upcoming ISP events.
If you don't meet all health requirements, the college may place a registration hold on your student records, which will prevent you from registering for classes or obtaining your diploma.
All F-1 Visa students must submit
Two Ways to Log In
- You can log in to the Student Health Portal by clicking on the yellow button above or visiting https://deanza.studenthealthportal.com
- You can also reach the Student Health Portal by logging in to MyPortal, opening the Student Apps section and clicking on the tile for PyraMED Health Services.
Once you've logged in, click on Document Upload and then open the dropdown menu to select the Document Type that you want to submit.
All incoming ISP students must submit the results of a TB blood test, within four weeks of the date you begin attending classes. You can get the test
- At the Student Health Services office on campus – contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment – or
- From another health provider in the area, or
- In your home country, provided the test was administered within the previous year (no more than 12 months before your admission to De Anza College)
Acceptable blood tests include an IGRA- QuantiFERON-TB Gold blood test or a TSpot blood test.
Your results must be documented in English, in an official lab record that includes the following information
- Letterhead for the provider or lab facility
- Your name, date of birth and date the test was administered
- Test name, results and relative reference range for this test
Students with a positive blood test result must undergo chest radiography and medical exam to evaluate for active tuberculosis. If any X-ray changes or signs and symptoms of active TB are identified, active TB disease must be excluded.
All incoming ISP students must show proof of immunity to MMR within four weeks of the date you begin attending classes.
- Proof must be documented by evidence of positive blood test ("titer") showing protective antibodies to all three diseases.
- You must submit a copy of the official lab report through the Student Health Portal.
Students under 18 must submit these completed forms by uploading them to the Student Health Portal.
- Download the Consent for Treatment of a Minor Form
- Download the Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit
(Affidavit must be notarized)
Questions?For questions about these forms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org