Mission: To provide wholesome, multicultural, nutritious food to the campus community.
De Anza's Dining Services is a not-for-profit, community college-managed auxiliary
service that receives no subsidy from the government. We obtain our revenues through
our retail services, catering, conference clients, and food vendors.
Find us in the Hinson Campus Center
Food Court (upper level of the Campus Center) Summer Hours – open Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m.- 3 p.m.; closed on Fridays
The Food Court will close for the summer on Thursday, Aug. 10, at 2 p.m. It will reopen for fall on Monday, Sept. 25.
Fall Hours – Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday: closed
- Grill Burger Station (open until 3 p.m.)
- Chicken Nuggets and Fries
- Sandwich Station (open until 3 p.m.)
- Salad Station
- Grab 'N' Go and Beverages
- Power Cup Coffee (specialty coffee counter on the upper level of the Campus Center) – open Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; closed on Fridays
Eco-Friendly Food Services
The Hinson Campus Center Food Court, renovated and opened in Fall 2007, features biodegradable paper products and utensils and organic produce choices from local farmers. These changes were the result of a team effort of Patrick Gannon, director of the campus center and student input from the DASG environmental sustainability committee (formerly WISE 37).