At De Anza, you can pay your college fees online, in person or by mail.
Forms of Acceptable Payment
- Make your check payable to De Anza College.
- Deliver in person or send to: Cashier's Office, De Anza College, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014.
- Please make sure that your full name, current address and phone number are on the face of the check. Also, please write your student identification (Campuswide ID) number on the check.
- See our policy on Returned Checks.
- Have your cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds made payable to De Anza College.
- Please include your full name, student identification (Campuswide ID) number, current address and phone number.
- You may use Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards to pay your fees online or in person at the Cashier's front counter.
- When paying in person, you will be asked to show a picture ID.
- See our policy on Returned Charges.
- Cash is only accepted for payment at the Cashier's front counter. Be sure to ask for a receipt. Do not mail cash.
Methods of Payment
Online: Pay online with a credit/debit card when you register for classes. With online payment, you can
- Pay your fee balance in full or partially, or sign for the interest-free installment plan.
- Designate a parent, guardian or another person to make payment as an authorized user of your account.
- Access and view account activity at any time.
In Person: Go to the Cashier's Office front counter in the lobby of the Registration & Student Services Building.
- You will be required to show a photo ID.
- Always request a receipt for your records.
U.S. Mail: Please mail your check to
De Anza College - Cashier's Office
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Be sure to provide your student identification (Campuswide ID) number with your check.
When paying online
You can designate another person, such as a parent or guardian, as an "authorized user" for the purpose of making payments. Just follow these steps
- Log in to MyPortal and go to "Bill Payment" channel under the Registration tab. Click on the Pay Now button.
- Select "Authorized Users" under the My Profile Setup section.
- To designate an authorized user, you must enter an e-mail address for that person.
- The authorized user will then be sent an e-mail with a password and access instructions.
- Once access has been established, the authorized user will access your student account for payment independently outside MyPortal.
Navigating the Bill Payment Tabs
To access the Bill Payment system, log in to MyPortal and click on the "Bill Payment" app.
Click the "Pay Now" button to view your account or make payments, or "Payment Plan" button to enroll in a payment plan, if still available.
Within "Bill Payment," you'll find three primary tabs:
- View account activity by quarter
- Add and change payment methods
- Add, edit and delete authorized users
Note: If you have recently attended Foothill College, select the View Account dropdown menu to check account status for both colleges.
- Make payments
- View scheduled payments and payment history
- Enroll in a payment plan
- View details of current or previous plan