Computers You Can Use on Campus
Many classrooms and labs at De Anza have computers installed for students to use during class hours. If you need to borrow a computer on campus at other times, here are some options.
Need Your Own Computer?You may be able to get financial assistance or a free computer if you qualify. Learn more below.
- Laptop computers (Apple and Dell) will be available for checkout during Library hours. Laptops must be returned before the Library closes on the day they were checked out.
- Chromebooks can be checked out for the quarter.
- Desktop computers will be available in the reference area during Library hours.
- Desktop computers are available in the Library Computer Lab (LC 113). These computers have Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Printing is also available in the Computer Lab.
- Computers in the lobby of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building are available for students to register for classes or take care of
other brief tasks.
AT Computer Lab
- Computers are available for ACCT, CIS and DMT students in the Business, Computer Science and Applied Technologies computer labs
Need Your Own Computer and Can't Afford One?
You may qualify for one of the following.
- You can apply to receive a free, refurbished computer through the Occupational Training Institute's CompTechS program.
- Donated computers are refurbished by CompTechS interns and staff, before they are given free to eligible students.
- Find details and an application form at the CompTechS website. After you apply, an OTI staff member will contact you to arrange delivery when a computer is available.
- CollegeBuys offers student discounts on computers, software and other tech products through its online store.