Financial Accounting I - HONORS
The primary objective of this course is to help students learn how accounting meets the information needs of various users by developing and communicating information that is used in decision-making. Accordingly, the expected student outcome is the demonstration that the student can read, analyze and interpret external financial statements. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in accounting.
|47452||ACCT 1AH||67Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Michael Gough||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-04-05 to 2021-06-25.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Not open to students with credit in ACCT 1A.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273; MATH 212 or equivalent.