Critical Reading and Research for Writing
Development of analytical, integrative, and research skills in reading and writing. Academic writing (interpretative, analytical, argumentative) based largely on the reading of diverse literature and texts. Library and outside research leading to analysis, comparison, and synthesis in documented research paper.
|46746||ESL 6||50Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Iva Tracey||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-04-05 to 2021-06-25.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.