Women's Soccer Techniques
This course provides a further examination of the discipline of Kinesiology through the sport of soccer. It is designed to enhance the skills and strategies of intermediate to advanced soccer players and includes rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette, and preparation for performance on a competitive level. Strategies and tactics of the game will be discussed and performed while basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance techniques relative to soccer will be discussed.
|37694||PE 32S||01||·T·R···||11:00 AM-01:50 PM||Cheryl Owiesny||FLDS|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
Footnote InformationPlease contact Coach Cheryl Owiesny before enrolling in this course. Email: email@example.com
- 2 Units
- Three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter); six hours laboratory for the two units course (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Competitive soccer experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels, and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.