Volleyball Level 2
This is a continued introduction to the discipline of Kinesiology through the sport of volleyball. Topics include a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette, safety, and fundamentals of volleyball. Students will develop their volleyball skills and improve upon basic team play strategies. Students will apply basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility, and strength concepts to improve their overall playing level.
|37618||KNES 39BX||51Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Dawnis Guevara||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
- 1 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- KNES 39A or KNES 39AX, or consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.