Principles of Macroeconomics
An introduction to macroeconomics focusing on aggregate economic analysis. Topics covered will include market systems, aggregate measures of economic activity including national income accounting, macroeconomic equilibrium, money and the banking system, money and the price level, classical macro theory, Keynesian macro theory, monetary and fiscal policy,international trade and economic growth.
|28004||ECON 1||54Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Manisha Perera||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-10-23 to 2023-12-15.
- 4 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Intermediate algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond intermediate algebra
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.