Application of computer control principles to automotive systems. Operation of automotive electronic control systems, including commonly used sensors, actuators, and displays. Introduction to diagnostic methods and test equipment for automotive electronic control systems. Preparation for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) examination in Areas A6, A8, and L1.
|25771||AUTO 360B||96||M·W····||06:00 PM-10:15 PM||Xavier Silva||E12F|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-11-06 to 2023-12-15.
AUTO-360B-96: This class mirrors the for-credit class of the same number (360B mirrors 60B), so the course description is the same. Meets fully ON-Campus. This class meets on campus for six weeks beginning Nov 6th as noted in the class listing. Recommended to take both 360A and 360B in the same quarter.
- 0 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- NONCREDIT: (This is a noncredit enhanced, CTE course.)
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D350A, AUTO D350B, AUTO D360. and AUTO D360A