Advanced Scan Tool Diagnosis
Advanced drivability diagnosis using a scan tool. Using the onboard diagnostic capabilities of vehicles built since 1980. Advanced scan data analysis. Using PC capabilities to store and analyze diagnostic information. Preparation for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) examination in Areas A6, A8, and L1.
|25769||AUTO 360G||96||·T·R···||06:00 PM-10:15 PM||Xavier Silva||E12F|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-11-06 to 2023-12-15.
AUTO-360G-96: This class mirrors the for-credit class of the same number (360G mirrors 60G), so the course description is the same. Meets fully ON-Campus. This class meets on campus for 6 weeks beginning Nov 7th. Recommended to take both 360F and 360G in the same quarter.
- 0 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- NONCREDIT: (This is a noncredit enhanced, CTE course.)
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D350A, AUTO D350B, AUTO D360., AUTO D360A, AUTO D360B, AUTO D360C, AUTO D360D and AUTO D360E