This course introduces the discipline of Kinesiology through the sport of basketball and includes a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, and etiquette. Students will learn the skills and techniques of advanced basketball play. The course includes an analysis of basketball movement, team interaction, and basketball theory. Students will apply basic exercise physiology, nutrition, and muscular strength and endurance concepts to improve their overall playing level.
|11649||PE 32K||50||MTW····||03:30 PM-05:20 PM||Jason Damjanovic||PE21E|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-06-28 to 2021-09-19.
Footnote InformationPE-032K.50: This is 12 weeks ON-CAMPUS class, from 6/28/21-9/19/21. This class is for intercollegiate athletics.
- 2 Units
- Six hours laboratory (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive basketball experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels, and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.