The Career Training Counselor provides comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
Want To Meet With a Counselor?
You can use this online scheduler to arrange an online meeting with a Career Services counselor.
When you schedule an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions and a link to join a Zoom online meeting, using your computer or phone, at the time of your appointment.