Integrated Pilates Mat Exercise
An introduction to Kinesiology through integrated Pilates mat exercise. A variety of equipment will be used to develop core strength and flexibility in this course. Intermediate to advanced Pilates exercises will be practiced to increase and develop muscle mass, discipline of the mind, and rhythmic breathing techniques. Includes exercise physiology concepts, and nutrition.
|46154||KNES 26BX||1||M·W····||12:00 PM-01:15 PM||Dawnis Guevara||PE15|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 1 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 26A or KNES 26AX, or approval of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.