Women in Literature
Intensive study of representative literary works by or about women including an analysis of different historical, cultural, and critical perspectives.
|35482||WMST 21||1||M·W····||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||Roseanne Quinn||MLC270|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Also Listed As
- (Also listed as ELIT 21. Students may enroll in either department, but not both, for credit.)
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.