Human Sexuality - HONORS
The comprehensive study of the biological, psychological and socio-cultural aspects of human sexuality. An exploration into values and attitudes and their relationship to behaviors and behavioral changes. Includes an assessment of various cultural mores and current safe sex practices. As an honors course the students will complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in Human Development.
|25632||HUMA 10H||65Z||·······||TBA-TBA||JACKLER, FRANCES||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HUMA 10.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.