General Chemistry - HONORS
Continuation of an introduction to the principles of chemistry. Investigation of intermolecular forces and their effects on chemical and physical properties. Investigation of reversible reactions from the standpoints of kinetics, thermodynamics, and equilibrium. Investigation and application of gas laws and kinetic molecular theory. Note: This course is part of the Honors Program.
|25627||CHEM 1BH||2||M·W·F··||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Megan Brophy||SC1102|
|M·W····||02:30 PM-05:20 PM||SC2204|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Three hours lecture, six hours laboratory (108 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in CHEM 1B.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- CHEM 1A or CHEM 1AH with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.