Major British Writers (Victorian and Modern) - HONORS
Reading and critical response to representative works by major writers such as the Brontes, Tennyson, Barrett Browning, Browning, Dickens, Arnold, Hopkins, Wilde, Lawrence, Hardy, Yeats, Conrad, Joyce, Eliot, Beckett, Woolf and Auden. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in English literature.
|25623||ELIT 46CH||1||·T·R···||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Kim Palmore||MLC260|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 46CH.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.