World History from Prehistory to 750 CE - HONORS
Beginning with late prehistoric times and covering to 750 Common Era (CE), focusing on the world's ancient peoples, cultures and civilizations. Interdisciplinary, multi-perspective view of world history, using a thematic approach and offering a balanced, representative and inclusive sampling of the world's cultures from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments, or an additional longer assignment, to gain deeper insight into world history between prehistory and 750 CE.
|25615||HIST 3AH||3||M·W····||12:30 PM-02:20 PM||Wendy White||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 3A.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.