Precalculus III: Advanced Topics - HONORS
Hyperbolic functions, parametric equations, systems of equations and inequalities, vectors, lines and planes, sequences and series, polar coordinates, mathematical induction, and the binomial theorem. As an honors course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in precalculus.
|25604||MATH 43H||5||MTWRF··||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Kejian Shi||E31|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 43.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 41 (or MATH 41H) and MATH 42 (or MATH 42H) (both with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on Calculus Readiness Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.