Calculus - HONORS
Partial derivatives, multiple integrals, vector calculus. As an honors course the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in calculus.
|25584||MATH 1DH||1||MTWRF··||07:30 AM-08:20 AM||Hassan Bourgoub||S46|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1D.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 1C or MATH 1CH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.