Public Speaking - HONORS
Theory and techniques of public speaking in a democratic society. An introduction to a variety of perspectives and approaches used to research, organize, present, and evaluate public presentations. Students will develop and apply effective research strategies. As an honors course students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in speech communication.
|25579||COMM 1H||9LY||·····S·||09:30 AM-01:20 PM||Stephanie Anderson||L49|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in COMM 1.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.