Elementary Spanish (Third Quarter)
Development of elementary language skills for oral and written communication using language structures and functions targeted for the third level of elementary Spanish. Spanish is the working language. Focus is on greater structural accuracy and communicative competence within the framework of language as a fundamental aspect of culture. Language laboratory practice and/or assignments at home and/or in the language lab are an integral part of instruction, supporting the development of language skills in the areas of pronunciation, structure, syntax and oral communication.
|25521||SPAN 3||1||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||Carmen Lizardi-Folley||L66|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- SPAN 2 (equivalent to two years of high school Spanish) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.