Precalculus II: Trigonometric Functions
The theory of trigonometric functions and their applications.
|25323||MATH 42||1Q||M·W····||10:00 AM-11:50 AM||Sundararajan Arabhi||L32|
|·T·····||10:00 AM-10:50 AM|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
MATH-042.-01Q: There is a 2.5-unit corequisite to this course. Students enrolling in this section must also enroll in MATH-232.-01Q CRN25322.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students in MATH 42H.
- MATH 41 or MATH 41H (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on the College Level Math Placement Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.