Women and Art
A history of women in relation to society and the visual arts from prehistory to the present. Social perceptions and obstacles relevant to women artists will be discussed, and students will engage in cross-cultural comparison of works produced in western and non-western cultures made by women, and in which women serve as subject matter.
|25297||ARTS 3TC||1||·T·R···||12:30 PM-02:20 PM||Natasha Kleit||VPA132|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Also Listed As
- (Also listed as WMST 3C. Students may enroll in either department, but not both, for credit.)
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.