History of Western Civilization: 750 C.E. to 1750 C.E.
The development of Western Civilization from the early Middle Ages to the early Modern Era (1750 C.E.), which includes late Medieval, the Renaissance, Reformation, and the Enlightenment.
|25286||HIST 6B||1||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||Carlos Mujal||G10|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 6BH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.