History of California
California history from Native American cultures to the present. Emphasis is placed on introducing students to the discipline of history through cultural, social, economic, political, and environmental resource issues. Practice in critical analysis of primary and secondary sources.
|25281||HIST 10||1||MTWR···||10:30 AM-11:20 AM||Carlos Mujal||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 10H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.