History of Western Civilization: 1750 C.E. to Present
The development of Western Civilization from the early modern period (1750 C.E.) to the present, with an emphasis on the French Revolution, industrialization, nationalism, European imperialism, both world wars, environmentalism and the economic growth of Europe during and after the Cold War era.
|25275||HIST 6C||1||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Mylinh Pham||L26|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 6CH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.