Precalculus I: Theory of Functions
Polynomial, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions, graphs, solving equations, conic sections.
|24851||MATH 41||1MP||MTWRF··||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Salvador Guerrero||S46|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
MATH-041-MP1:This course is a section of the Math Performance Success Program. This program is designed to help students succeed in transfer-level math classes by providing additional class hours and academic support. Please visit: deanza.edu/mps/ for more information and contact information. TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 41H.
- MATH 114 or equivalent (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on the College Level Math Placement Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.