Introduction to Electronic Media
A survey course of the history, aesthetics, technology and social impacts of electronic media, including film, broadcasting and the Internet. Explores the role of government, advertising, audiences, and emerging technologies, their futures and impacts on global societies.
|24747||F/TV 10||1||··W····||10:30 AM-02:20 PM||Joel Abramson||AT120|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in F/TV 10H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.