Fencing Level 2
Further examination of Physical Education through the sport of fencing with a French foil. Application of more complex combinations of blade and footwork that build upon the skills taught are transferable for use of the epee and sabre. The physiological benefits of fencing, fundamental exercise physiology, nutrition and wellness concepts related to total fitness and individual variations due to age, gender, and genetics will be explored.
|23778||KNES 29B||1||·T·R···||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Nick Mattis||PE15|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 0.5 Units
- Two hours laboratory (24 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 29A or comparable course.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.