Futsal Level 2
A further introduction to Physical Education through the sport of futsal (advanced beginner level). Focus will be on the advancement in futsal skills, including technical ability, and tactical understanding for this game played indoors on a basketball court. Included is a global perspective of futsal and a historical review of the sport. Advanced beginner level skills and small group (partners) strategies and tactics will be performed. An introduction to the laws of the game pertaining to free kicks, kick-ins, goal kicks and corner kicks will be discussed.
|23519||KNES 38B||2||····F··||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Rusty Johnson||PE21E|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 0.5 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 38A or KNES 38AX, or equivalent skills.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.