History of the United States from 1800 to 1900
U.S. civilization from 1800 to 1900. A survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, and social development).
|23409||HIST 17B||1||MTWR···||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Carlos Mujal||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17BH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.