Women and Philosophy
Examination of feminist theory, "feminism," feminist thought and the philosophy produced by a diverse range of women in philosophy. Investigation of the ways that understandings of the relations between the sexes have influenced the work of philosophers from different cultures.
|22807||PHIL 49||1||M·W····||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||GABLE, EMILY||MLC270|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Also Listed As
- (Also listed as WMST 49. Students may enroll in either department, but not both, for credit.)
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.