General Chemistry and Qualitative Analysis
This is the third and final quarter in the year long General Chemistry sequence. In this class, advanced equilibrium concepts pertaining to solubility and buffers will be discussed. This will be followed with an introduction to electrochemistry, the chemistry of transition metals, and nuclear chemistry.
|21586||CHEM 1C||62||M·W····||06:00 PM-07:15 PM||John Cihonski||S32|
|M·W····||07:30 PM-10:20 PM||SC2208|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Three hours lecture, six hours laboratory (108 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in CHEM 1CH.)
- CHEM 1B or CHEM 1BH with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.