Intermediate Mandarin (First Quarter)
Read and discuss texts dealing with geography, history, social and cultural practices of the Chinese-speaking world. Review the linguistic functions and grammatical structures of first-year Chinese. Speaking, listening, reading, and writing of the first-quarter low intermediate level of Mandarin will be introduced and practiced within a cultural framework.
|20547||MAND 4||1||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||Huafu Liu||MLC112|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- MAND 3 (equivalent to three years of high school Mandarin) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.