Linear algebra and selected topics of mathematical analysis.
|13029||MATH 2B||5||MTWR···||12:30 PM-02:45 PM||Hassan Bourgoub||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2020-06-29 to 2020-08-09.
Footnote InformationMATH-002B-05: This is an online class that meets each week as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 2BH.
- MATH 1D or MATH 1DH (with a grade of C or better).
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.